Hand applique

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Thank you Jenny!

I just received my SSCS gift today, and Jenny in Australia is my secret Santa.  Thank you so much Jenny!  I LOVE how she wrapped the gifts in Mickey Mouse wrapping paper.  She obviously knows me well .... lol

Look at this cute Christmas card :-)  I guess Santa gets around on a kangaroo in Australia :-)  How cute is that!!

This is the lovely ornament Jenny made for me.  It is super pretty!  

She even sent me this awesome Aussie keychain, I love it!!
Thank you again Jenny, now I can't wait for Christmas to arrive so I can open the last gift :-)

My husband and I just got home from a 2 week vacation last night, and I thought I had written a blog post while we were away, but it's not showing up here..... I was using my iPad and the blogger app, and I haven't used that in ages- does anyone else use the app to write posts?  I just wonder what I did wrong....
Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone is enjoying getting ready for Christmas!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornament. Love the cute key chain. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pretty ornament...oh the wait for the main present opening, it always seems so long!!

    Your "Vacation Time" post came up in Feedly but your blog says page does not exist. So I have gone back to Feedly and changed the setting to read in Feedly not opening to your blog and there the post is, but the blog still says page does not exist! Not useful about the app (which I don't know anything about)...but you did write a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again after a long interlude. Love your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei. Jeg bruker blogger appen og er rimelig fornøyd :-) Men om jeg ikke lar den stå og surre i fred leeeeenge ,særlig om det er mange bilder,publiseres ikke blogg innlegget. Appen er veldig var for dårlig nett eller om jeg rører padden. Kanskje det er noe slikt som har hent ???
    Ellers er du heldig med gavene dine du også... bare å vente til julekvelden for mere pakkegleder nå :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely ornament from Jenny for the SSCS..........she sure has been checking out what you like..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!