Hand applique

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Back home again!

Houston was a blast!  We had a great and busy few days there for quilt Market!  Of course we were all sewing superheroes while we were there....!

Wenche of Northern Quilts showed her new line for Moda, which will be released in 2017.   It is a really wonderful Christmas collection with roots in Norwegian traditions.  Wenche is such a great person and it is always lovely to meet her!  Can't wait to get her new line in the shop!

Another favorite is Heather Givans of Crimson Tate. I LOVE her coming fabric line "Literary" with Wyndham fabrics.  This whole fabric line will be in our shop in April- yeeey!  I really want to make the book quilt, isn't it great??

More fun stuff- Love the Quick Curve rulers and the QCR patterns- this strawberry quilt just screams summer to me!  Might just have to make that one as well....


If you have been to our shop you know I love Tim Holtz and his awesome eclectic elements fabrics.  They are just the coolest fabrics for making bags and purses, and I love the vintage feel and fun prints.  He always has such a fun booth with awesome details!
So how is everyone doing on their SSCS swap sewing??  I need to get off the computer and get sewing now- my suitcases are unpacked, and I am ready to sew!
Thank you for stopping by :-)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Godt å ha deg vel hjemme :-) Ser ut som om du kan trenge tid til å sortere alle opplevelser :-)
    Min SSCS gave er neeeeesten klar !

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a fabulous time away.........been working on my SSCS gifts..........happy sewing..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it!